Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Where's My Coffee?

Alot of times friends and family ask what my schedule is like. Usually it comes up at social occasions. One close friend simply calls me "The Robot". Lol. There are some days where that is a pretty accurate description.

So, what is my schedule? I'll share it with you. But please don't take it as my attempt to "wow" you. My father is far busier than me anyways....

6AM: Violet wakes up and demands to be fed, I'm happy to oblige her
7AM: Meet my father at the park nearby (most days), run 6 miles
9AM: Violet somehow forgets I just fed her and demands more food
10AM: Walking into work, coffee in hand, always. Never walk into work without coffee
12PM: Come up for air, and lunch, perhaps Joel has a funny story to tell me
2PM: Joel tells me I have guitars to ship out, he's a demanding co-worker

Tuesday and Wednesday
5PM: Leave for school, hoping to get some cases read in preparation for next week's classes, another coffee in hand
6:30-10PM: Try to pay attention, cringe at students getting chewed out by professors, Skyping with classmates
10PM: Head home and "attempt" to feed Violet her vegetables, messy girl
11PM: Crap, more studying, and coffee
1AM: Bed time

Thursday-Sat
4:30PM: Leave from work to more work, get coffee somewhere in between
5PM-10PM: Serve nice people food, try to read cases or notecards in between tables
10PM: "Try" to feed Violet, again, messy girl
11PM-1AM: Study

Sat after 12AM: mandatory Modern Warfare 2 on Xbox Live, otherwise known as "Study Break"

Not so bad, huh? That's my life. Now where's my coffee...

No comments: