Saturday, June 11, 2011

Cold Water

My Conflict of Laws book is open. I have my case briefing template minimized on my MacBook right now. It's been that way for 2 hours. I simply can't find the will to brief another case right now. I am. Burned. Out.

Don't get me wrong, I love law school. But there's two weeks left until we get a brief 2 week break. It can't come fast enough.

I find myself looking for distractions from having to study today. But with a midterm and a small quiz next week, in addition to the "normal" caseload, I've reached my maximum mental saturation. And it's only 1:32pm!

It doesn't help that my wife and daughter are napping either. That allows me to internet surf/watch movies undistracted, while serving as a distraction...

Excuse me while I find a glass of cold water to throw on my face.

No comments: