Sunday, January 16, 2011

A New Direction

I had it planned out. The next two years of my life, all charted out and organized. To my surprise, that plan has been turned on its head. In respect to certain people close to me, I'll reserve specific details from this post. But I'm now facing a new direction in my career and couldn't be more excited to see where God takes me.

Now that I'm beginning my third year, it seems both fitting and appropriate to begin building a firm foundation in the nuts and bolts of the legal world. Where this takes me, I'm not sure. Yes, it's scary not knowing what lies ahead. But there's a calming peace that God is opening a fantastic opportunity in the coming weeks. I'll keep you posted as things develop.

For now, we're (Heather, Violet, and I) fine and surrounded by loved ones with much encouragement and support. Thanks for reading!

Jesse

No comments: